NBC News Now – 12.29.21 2022 is just around the corner. What can we expect?
WKYC-CLE (NBC), Cleveland
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On NBC Cleveland KTNV-TV (ABC), Las Vegas – 12.29.21 Marian Salzman heads global communications at Philip Morris International and shares insights from her latest trends report called “22 for 2022: Measuring up what we thought we knew.”
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On EURONEWS
BBC Radio Cornwall (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On BBC Radio London
BBC Radio Leeds (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On BBC Radio Leeds
BBC Radio Solent (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On BBC Radio Solent
GB News (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On GB News
Big City Radio (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On Big City Radio
Kent’s SFM Radio (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On Kent’s SFM Radio
Konnect FM (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On Konnect FM
KWycombe Sound (U.K.)
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On Wycombe Sound
KVOA (NBC), Tucson
– 12.29.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On KVOA Tucson NIT (Portugal) – Mental health, extremism and fear of science – the big trends for 2022 12.29.2021 Blogher – Kendra Bracken-Ferguson Reflects On Marian Salzman’s Trends for the Future. 12.29.2021 MS N (Spain) – What will become of us in 2022? Our lifestyle according to Marian Salzman. 12.28.2021 Vanitatis (Spain) – What will become of us in 2022? Our lifestyle according to Marian Salzman. 12.28.2021 Vanity Fair (Spain) – Mental health, smart cities and the metavers: trendspotter Marian Salzman’s report for 2022. 12.23.2021 Arroba Geek (Spain) – The trends for 2022 according to Marian Salzman (Philip Morris) 12.22.2021 Blogher – 12.20.2021 Global Trendspotter Marian Salzman Talks About Her Predictions for 2022 and Beyond. Dispatc h (U.K.) – Revealed: these are the top 22 te ch trends for 2022 12.20.2021 Chad (U.K.) – Revealed: these are the top 22 te ch trends for 2022 12.20.2021 Mirror (U.K.) – 12.20.21 Leading futurologist predicts top trends for 2022 – including growing fear of technology The Sun (U.K.) – 12.20.21 Panic over gene-editing, robot workers and VR addiction revealed as ‘biggest 2022 fears’ Express (U.K.) – . 12.20.21 Leading futurologist predicts top trends for 2022 – including growing fear of technology Daily Star (U.K.) – . 12.20.21 Leading futurologist predicts top trends for 2022 – including growing fear of technology The Star (U.K.) – Revealed: these are the top 22 tech trends for 2022. 12.20.21 The News (U.K.) – Revealed: these are the top 22 tech trends for 2022. 12.20.21 Origo (Hungary) – 12.20.21 Marian Salzman: We’re in the same storm, but we’re not sitting in the same boat. Bota Sot (Kosovo) – 12.18.21 Communication Expert: We need to believe in science more than ever
– 12.17.21 Marian discussed her trends predictions for 2022 in an interview with KRLD News in Dallas, Texas.
– . 12.16.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On US TV Newscasts And Radio Shows
– 12.16.21 Interview with Marian who said that in 2022, if you don’t like your job, you’re going to quit your job. Femina (Hungary) – This is how our life will change in 2022, according to the futurist: what we know will change. 12.16.21 Li der (Portugal) – 12.16.21 Marian Salzman: “People are looking for professional commitments that they feel better about – even if they earn less, but have more flexibility, or a business purpose that goes beyond profit.”
– 12.16.21 Marian says that mental health has become much more personal and it’s not a joke to say that people are collectively suffering from PTSD.
– 12.16.21 Marian said we are experiencing “a pandemic of anger and anxiety.” She said mental health is a big thing to watch on the horizon.
– 12.16.21 Marian said 2021 was “not a year of miracles.”
– 12.16.21 Marian said that the overarching trend continues to be chaos and people are looking for a way to soothe their mental and emotional health needs. She said it is like we are all “bowling alone” like Robert Putnam discussed in his book.
– 12.16.21 Marian saying that chaos is like a “phenomenon on steroids” now.
– 12.16.21 Marian discussed the role robots will soon have in our lives. She said that “robotic pets are on the horizon…robotic lovers are on the horizon.” So overall, “I wouldn’t count them in but I wouldn’t rule them out either.”
– 12.16.21 Marian Discusses 2022 Trends On US TV Newscasts And Radio Shows. Origo (Hungary) – 12.15.21 In 2022, we will focus on mental health, according to a futurist . BDPST 2 4 (Hungary) – 12.15.21 In 2022, we will focus on mental health, according to a futurist . Forbes (Georgia) – 12.14.21 Thinking Marian Salzman: In today’s world only definite uncertainty remains . Napi (Hungary)– , Social polarization alienation – this is what awaits us, according to a well-known trend researcher. 12.14.21 Zena (Serbia)– 12.14.21 SHE UNMISTAKABLY FOLLOWS AND FORECASTS ALL TRENDS! Here is what awaits us in 2022, according to the famous public relations expert. Iqads (Romania)– 12.13.21 What awaits us in 2022. Marian Salzman on mental health, 15-minute cities, virtual values and rethinking priorities. TSF (Portugal) – 12.11.21 Thinking about the future in a world of extremes . Otgrada (Bulgaria) – . 12.11.21 Forecasts for 2022: chaos, hybrid reality and fear of science Zenski Magazin (Macedonia) – 12.10.21 One of the most successful women in the world Marian Salzman reveals the new trends for 2022. Locals (Moldova) – 12.09.21 Marian Salzman. Talking about mental health, Salzman says it is the right moment for the adoption of programs, tools, and technologies that tackle mental health problems and foster a more salient sense of overall wellbeing . Biznis Telegraf (Serbia) – 12.09.21 “We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat”: Award-winning author of 22 trends in 2022 .
– . 12.06.21 Looking into the Future
Main Street Radio Network
– Marian comments on the issue of hate in the world today, emphasizing the need to listen, learn, collaborate, and resolve our differences or civilly agree to disagree. 11.29.21 Good News Planet – . 11.22.21 Eliminating The Growing Problem Of Hateful Speech & Antisocial Behavior In Society
– 11.18.21 Marian discusses the white paper “Hate Is in the Air” and the findings of an international survey, which showed that 70% of adult respondents believe that the level of hate and hate speech has increased in their country in the past two years.
Radio Vision Network
– , 11.18.21 Marian discusses the white paper “Hate Is in the Air” and shares how with online interactions, it is “easier to hate someone when you don’t have to look them in the eye.”
– , 11.18.21 Marian discusses the “Hate Is in the Air” white paper, commenting that the place to “listen, contemplate, respond, dialogue, collaborate” is “missing now.”
– . 11.18.21 In further coverage of the “Hate Is in the Air” white paper, Marian ties in her analysis of how “chaos has become the new normal,” increasing uncertainty and fear, and how online hostility has been exacerbated by social distancing La Razon (Spain)– , 10.25.21 Marian Salzman, senior vice president global communications of Philip Morris International, warns of the dangers of misinformation in the post-pandemic era Europa Press (Spain) – , 10.25.21 Philip Morris International warns of the dangers of misinformation following the pandemic
El Pais (Spain)
– , 10.25.21 The doors opened by the pandemic Euronews – Cigarette sales could end in many countries ‘within 10-15 years’, says tobacco giant Philip Morris, 09.11.21 Yahoo – The HERoes Top 100 Women Executives 2021, 09.09.21 Provokemedia – The 2021 Influence 100. PRovoke Media’s Influence 100 recognises the most important and influential in-house communicators from around the world.Executives 2021, 09.01.21 WalesOnline (UK ) – Woman had a hunch she had a brain tumour – and she was right, 07.18.21 Active SAPO (Portugal) – Marian Salzman talks about gender equality, female leadership, the lessons of the pandemic and a future… smoke free, 06.28.21 CT Insider – Dan Haar: How CT and Philip Morris formed a bond of kinship, 06.25.21 NH Registe r – Dan Haar: How CT and Philip Morris formed a bond of kinship, 06.25.21 SAPO (Portugal) – “Rigorous science is at the heart of our smoke-free product development”, 05.27.21 Blogher – An Invitation to (the Women of) the Class of 2001, 05.20.21 Balkanweb (Serbia) – Life and challenges after COVID-19, according to PMI’s Marian Salzman, 05.16.21 Panorama (Albania) – Life and challenges after COVID-19, according to PMI’s Marian Salzman, 05.16.21 Living (Albania) – New cities and electronic medicine, Salzman predicts post-pandemic life, 05.16.21 Tring (Albania) – New cities and electronic medicine: Salzman predicts post-pandemic life, 05.16.21 Hlidacipes (Czech Republic) – Chaos is the new normal. The world will not return to its original ways, says an American expert, 04.26.21 FOX Business – International Women’s Day 2021– Let’s be the difference and ask, ‘Can we help?’, 04.13.21 OdwyerPR – Let’s Bring More Women into PR Leadership Positions, 04.07.21 CommPro – Embrace Change – Marian Salzman on International Women’s Day 2021, 04.03.21 The Bruno Effect – Mining the past: looking back for forward-thinking interior design, 03.04.21 RB (Russia) – Internet detox, social stratification and robotization: trends of 2021, 02.24.21 NECN (USA) – Ten Predictions for the Pandemic in 2021, 02.06.21 Marketingdirecto – “Companies will stand out if they convey a compelling image of a better future” – Marian Salzman (PMI), 02.02.21 NV (Ukraine) – It’s time to adapt to new challenges. What will change in 2021?, 02.02.21 Woman (Spain) – This is what 2021 will be like, according to guru Marian Salzman, 01.28.21 BURO. (Russia) – The analyst spoke about the main socio-cultural trends of 2021, 01.20.21 Informer (Serbia)– , 01.14.21 SHE KNOWS WHAT AWAITS US THIS YEAR! A woman who unmistakably predicts trends, announced a difficult 2020, and now reveals what will change SAPO (Portugal) – Will the five-day workweek end in 2021? In some companies, yes, 01.11.21 Seattle Times – Warm colors, natural elements and other design trends for 2021, 01.08.21 Phoenix New Times – Arizona Futurist Marian Salzman Is Always Looking Aheads, 01.06.21 Wyborcza (Poland) – What awaits us in 2021? Flexible working hours and apartments with pantries, 01.06.21 EuroNews – Interview with Marian Salzman on her trends for 2021, 01.06.21 KOIN 6 (USA)– Looking Ahead, Trends to Look Out For in 2021, 01.01.21